Relief carvings built into the cabinetry
in the kitchen at the Bridges House in Concord, NH.
The Bridges House is the guest house of the State of New Hampshire, where official guests often visit and stay. The challenge was to use the artwork to communicate to these visitors what New Hampshire is all about. The solution was these six panels of historic and significant sites around out State.
Top to bottom:
- the Bridges House kitchen
- Amoskeag Mills in Manchester
- The Wentworth Coolidge Mansion in Portsmouth
- The Pan Garden at St. Gaudens National Historic Site
- Franconia Notch with the Old Man of the Mountains
- Mt. Washington and the Mt. Washington Hotel
- Canterbury Shaker Village.